Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Friday - Day 5

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I'm gonna start this thread off because I'll finally get to really get involved in this gun season. Between the shit weather all week and trying to get out after the boy gets out of school, it's been pointless.
I'm taking my final personal day tomorrow to take the younger boy out and try to get him to score on something with horns. He gets great grades and deserves a father and son day. So he's skipping school and we will be hitting it until he gets worn out. Hopefully he makes it until at least 10am, go grab some lunch, then hit it in the evening.
I'll have my extra tag also, so if a gimpy doe goes by, she's getting finished. Otherwise, it's all about him.
Maybe luck will be on our side and we will actually see some action.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Good Luck Mike and Everyone else going out tomorrow.....Things are gonna get better real soon...Better weather and more bodies out there is gonna help.............We'll be seeing Pics the next 3 days.......

saddlepants

central Ohio
tooooomorow to morrow I love ya tooomorow, your only a .......bouut 17 hours awaaaay. see now yall got me goin again if I dont see no deer tomorrow Im gonna be on her aventin and abichin like a normal woman would.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Good effort anyways man! I'm headed out here shortly. Going out more to check cams than anything else, but I'll have the 500 slung over my shoulder just in case...

huntn2

Hudson, OH
Been hit or miss for me getting out with work. Then i was in ny for their gun season. I am currently in a tree out your way. Been up this tree since before sunrise.

You still in town?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk