Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Hey Check this out...

saddlepants

central Ohio
Rascal flats t shirt.jpg
I was wearing this shirt the day I stopped of to pick up my deer meat at this place after work. I noticed the office was full of guys. The girls told me who it was in there so I hung around. Got my Pic taken (not sharing - bad hair day) with Gary and he signed my shirt. Im not one for autographs and such but the whole deer hunting thing was really cool. He was picking up his Ohio deer meat as well! It was kinda cool and just thought Id share it. This was when they weren't really big yet and I actually hade to go home and google a song or two to remember who they were!! LMAO!!

saddlepants

central Ohio
He was skinny in my pic but hes a pretty "good sized" boy now. The rich life seems to help people with that. Hes from around the Johnstown area I guess. Oh and I guess he doesnt hunt around here much anymore...too busy hunting Elk and stuff out west cause he can afford it now and he gets offers from the big boys on the hunting networks to come hunt where ever he wants, whatever he wants I suppose.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
My buddy is a writer and has written some songs for them. Supposed to be decent guys. Seems like a 40+ yr old country boy band to me. Not really what I would call country boys if you know what I mean. Good for them though. They are making a living in the industry and enjoying the fruits of their successes. Glad you got to "meat" him! ba-dah-bum! Need some more bad jokes?

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
This is no BS...at least on my end.

My wifes brother (complete fuggin shyster) lived with a guy for a couple years. He said his roomates band could play our wedding. Knowing her brother we passed....

Rascall Flats (different name then I believe) would have played my wedding :( Gary was his roomate. Lol

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Perfect Timing Saddlepants.........That's Pretty Neat! Not to mention Perfects Meats makes the Best Dang Deer Bologna Anywhere in my book!! ~~ And unfortunately, the most expensive....But is worth it to me. We attend Deerassic Classic every year and have gotten Autographs from many of the Television Hunters........Ralph and Vicki are cool as hell and treat you like a friend always.

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
This is no BS...at least on my end.

My wifes brother (complete fuggin shyster) lived with a guy for a couple years. He said his roomates band could play our wedding. Knowing her brother we passed....

Rascall Flats (different name then I believe) would have played my wedding :( Gary was his roomate. Lol
Maybe they woulda sang "I miss "Sunbury" instead of Mayberry had you hired them