Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Savage .17 VMR

Status
Not open for further replies.

COB-TY

Retired to the happy hunting grounds above.
Ohio
I can not find any where that we can sell fire arms. If I am wrong please delete.

I know some of you guys are into firearms. In the coming days I wamt to have to post some firearms. I took it in on a trade for another rifle I got. I zeroed it in this afternoon.

Shot two three shot groups and made a final adjustment. 3 clicks up and 3 to the right. Pasted final target and shot 4 rounds.

Looks like I over adjusted but still a good group. Shot @ 80yd. Most I can get in back yard. Asking $300 to your door.

For Sale: Savage Mod. 93R17, Cal .17 H.M.R, bolt action, bull barrel, with a Shooter Edge 3-9 x 40 scope Pictured below:
Ted

Last edited:

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
Sell away Ted. I figure I speak for Joe when I say we trust you all to handle gun sales with intelligene, safety, and integrity. I'm not worried about it being an issue at this point in time. BTW, nice gun. If I didn't just drop $700 in one, I'd be really interested...

COB-TY

Ohio
JB did I say vmr? Take a Dutchman as he means not as he types. :smiley_chinrub: Yes it has the Accutrigger. It feels like it might be set at around 3# pull. Pretty lite.

BTW thanks 1023. I have more to follow this one. Selling it as I have a CZ .17 that is a real shooter. I zero in at the same spot and when done laid 10 rounds in a red 1" dot. Have taken many whistle pig with it. One was out at 120 yds.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Sell away Ted. I figure I speak for Joe when I say we trust you all to handle gun sales with intelligene, safety, and integrity. I'm not worried about it being an issue at this point in time. BTW, nice gun. If I didn't just drop $700 in one, I'd be really interested...

Yep. :) Sell away...

Just make sure all laws pertaining to private sell of firearms is followed by both parties. TOO, the site, owners, or affiliates are not responsible for assuring or facilitating the following of laws.. it is the responsibility of the buyer and the seller to follow all applicable laws. We are also not responsible for the actions between the two parties. In other words, we aren't gun salesmen. We're simply the telephone company that you used to call the gun salesman.

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
Yep. :) Sell away...

Just make sure all laws pertaining to private sell of firearms is followed by both parties. TOO, the site, owners, or affiliates are not responsible for assuring or facilitating the following of laws.. it is the responsibility of the buyer and the seller to follow all applicable laws. We are also not responsible for the actions between the two parties. In other words, we aren't gun salesmen. We're simply the telephone company that you used to call the gun salesman.

You oughta make that paragraph a sticky the top of this forum.

COB-TY

Ohio
Jim It is still available unless ugly is going to take. He spoke first. Will know next Tuesday I guess. Sorry bout the full PM box. Have cleaned out. :smiley_crazy::smiley_carnaval:

Status
Not open for further replies.