Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Rib Check

badger

*Supporting Member*
Yep I got some! Sauce or no sauce. Don't forget the fried garden taters!

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I made rack of lamb, au jus gravy with mushrooms, mixed veggies w/cheese. It was a very filling dinner and that still looks good. That is saying something.

Beentown

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Gardens and cooks? You do laundry and mop too Badger? I might hire you. Not knocking your manhood, I am really impressed. Those ribs look great. Haven't had dinner yet.

badger

*Supporting Member*
Gardens and cooks? You do laundry and mop too Badger? I might hire you. Not knocking your manhood, I am really impressed. Those ribs look great. Haven't had dinner yet.

I grew up learning how to take care of myself. You never know when you might find yourself living alone. I've always liked to eat and cook and grow shit. There's great satisfaction in eating a good meal that consists of things you grew on your own and meat you shot. Those ribs are store bought but that's besides the point. My first wife couldn't cook toast and could burn a pot of water. It was either I cooked or fast food and I hate most of that shit. I taught my second wife how to cook and she used to cook all the time. Times got tuff, she went to school and now makes damn good money. We share in the cooking although I do more of it.

Being that we both have full time jobs and she is going for her masters degree, we share most of the house chores. I can't say that I enjoy laundry or cleaning, but I won't live in a dirty house either.

Back to the ribs, they were falling apart awesome! I always cook too much, so if any of you are ever in the neighborhood feel free to drop by.

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
I do laundry, cook, and clean. My wife could also burn water. I started doing my own laundry at 12 and thanks to my OCD, I am very particular about how its done. We do our own thanks to our one major blow up in 8 years over how to fold my laundry! :D I have more time to clean than she does, so I handle most of that as well. I don't mind it though, although I do wish she did more. As for the cooking, I love to cook so that suits me just fine!

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
It's mostly split up in our house, if i'm home and something needs done I do it, and vice versa.

I cook anything that I can fit on the grill and she does the majority if the cooking inside. We have a fairly good sized two story home so if I didn't help with the cleanin' it would have to be her full time job!

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
I am so freakin guilty of not helping around the house more than I should. I do work 2 jobs though. Still.......I should definately help out more.