Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

No body wants to talk about it?

RUT NUT

I agree 100% As an OSU fan....it's been a boring season. At least are basketball team is looking good! Hopefully they won't let me down!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Sadly, I will admit I couldn't bring myself to watch it dante. I spent the day working in the woods. Helped my foreman hang a stand in the morning, pulled cams before they get stolen, relocated on the main farm we hunt to catch trespassers, and repaired some stuff. I was pleasantly surprised to see the Buckeyes faired as well as they did. I think many of us Buckeye fans kind of wrote off the season as a rebuilding year early. I know I did. Congratulations on the win. Fuggers.

Derek j

Knox Co.
I don't know about boring......the years that it went back and forth, like this game, was heart attack worthy as a fan. I remember the year OSU was #1 and Michigan was #2 and it came down to the final play. I still have heart palpatations from that game. Hopefully coach Meyer brings back glory and pride to the program. I wish the big ten would get back to being a true powerhouse instead of a laughing stock.

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
That was a really good game yesterday.... would've been better with a Buckeye win, but still a good game to watch nonetheless. The Buckeyes were in it until the very last play of the game, and had it not been for a slightly over thrown ball to Posey, they could've come back to Columbus with a win. Enjoy it now Michigan fans... it's not gonna take us the next seven years to beat your butts again.

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Michagan Sucks, the Lions are over rated, the Tigers Suck and Blue sucks. All you got is a down year for OS. Suck it up cuz next year it will be the same, OS kicking ass.

tuffshot

The Crew
Gotta figure they beat OSU's second string, which is what they have been playing with the whole season.
With all of Tressels thugs suspended or out they had to make do with what was left.

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
Gotta figure they beat OSU's second string, which is what they have been playing with the whole season.
With all of Tressels thugs suspended or out they had to make do with what was left.

Was brady hoek's first year as well. had to work with the misfits rodriguez left behind.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Was brady hoek's first year as well. had to work with the misfits rodriguez left behind.

Valid point. I honestly think Ohio State was a much better team than their record shows this year though. Nebraska, Michigan State, and Michigan were all games that could have gone either way. How in the world they let Purdue beat them and Indiana have a fighting chance is beyond me. Then you factor in the win over Wisconsin. WI is a dang good team as well. I will give Michigan credit though. They are a decent team this year.