Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Trail Cam Hit List

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Thought you all may enjoy seeing a few of the Good Ones lurking around here.... I am hoping you see my Fiance with one before long. I asked her what order her hit-list was and she said it starts with the first Sunny Beach that gives her a good shot!

cdy_0012.jpgcdy_0010.jpgcdy_0006.jpgcdy_0005.jpgcdy_0013.jpg
"

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
That last one looks like one we have around here we are calling "goofy" He is a 5x5 but his other side is screwed up. He is at the top of my list because he is just so cool looking.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Thanks!.....She sat in one of the better spots tonight.....2 doe was all that came in.....Gotta feeling tomorrow she's gonna put blood on the ground from something or another..........I wouldn't wanna be the one eating apples about quittin time tomorrow!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Man Rick, that's a nice selection of bucks you have there! Like Phil said, got to love all the character selections. Goodluck to your fiancé.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
She's gonna get busy tonight.....I wish her well...She is gonna hit the "Driveway" spot and Whack the first doe in (around 3:30- 3:40).....then get across the thicket and be there before the bucks have been showing up at the other spot just before quittin time......Sounds like a plan and the wind is right for it......Guess we'll see how she does.....(She is on a mission as we have a litter of Golden Retrievers due in just a couple days ~ which will dampen her hunting for a few weeks)...........Hopefully Pictures By 11:00......