Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

DEAL Wing Supply CLOSEOUT CLOSET

I wanted to let everyone know Wing Supply has TONS of INSANE deals on clothes and other things right now..I saw everything from camo for kids,toddlers an infants starting at 1.95$..To mens APX base layers for 10$ an 400-500$ invicta watches for under 100$ tons of other stuff TOO..I am willing to bet anyone that goes there will buy something...

Just wanted to pass it along

http://www.wingsupply.com/categories/closeout-closet.html?sort=priceasc&page=22

Last edited:

Huckleberry Finn

It was better before you had to flip through 22 pages of shit and it used to be sorted...

Most of their gear is adequate, but cheap. And their customer service and shipping suck. But I've been known to pick up some stuff from them.

Derek j

Knox Co.
Rogers truckload sale is the best out of all the suppliers. Plus their CS is great. I try to pick up all the decoys I want for the year at that sale.

It was better before you had to flip through 22 pages of shit and it used to be sorted...

Most of their gear is adequate, but cheap. And their customer service and shipping suck. But I've been known to pick up some stuff from them.

I hope they aint to painful the deal with The wife an I couldn't resist an ordered some stuff..I picked up some stuff for the kids an some Russell outdoors cold weather bibs, off brand parka and one of them handwarmer deals that goes around you waist.(i hate wearing gloves) I wanted to take advantage of the AMAZING deals on cold weather gear at cabelas but couldnt see spending that much money on something that might not fit next year.,If I lose weight :smiley_depressive:

I was looking at them as well...I aint sure how much I needed to order for free shipping.But 125$ seems to have covered it..Cabelas has a bunch of hunting clothes on sale as well.I saw mid weight an heavy weight base layers for 10 to 15$ each on there...I really wanted to buy the Cabelas Revolution fleece dry -plus 4 in1 parka an bibs..They are like 425 to 450$ reg price.On sale for 180$!!!...But as i said im hoping to be in a smaller size of gear by next season...
Bowhunter supply store had 15% off for cyber monday and 99cent shipping as always..I didnt find out till 11pm or I would have posted that up..I did order about 100$ worth of stuff though..There great to deal with an have get prices all year