Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Has anyone "tagged out" for the contest?

huntn2

Hudson, OH
Rossbow is the only participant with 3 deer submitted. 2 doe and a buck. If he takes a youth out he will max out his scoring opportunities.

The following members are a doe or doe and youth bonus away from maxing out:
Derek j
Gern
Kaiser
Buckslayer
Schu
Old Hunter

That said, not all the members in the second group have submitted their deer...I just know they have been taken :)

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
I won't kill any more deer in Ohio, but I am tagged out for bucks in 3 states. There are not enough does around home to warrant killing any, so I'm done.

Last edited:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Congrats Chad. Thanks for the picture. I mean, wait a minute. . . why didn't I get a picture sent? Dang.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
I got 2 does on the board, picking up a youth bonus this weekend and hoping to close the deal on the buck. If all goes as I plan this weekend I will be tagged out for the contest. I just don't know if the stars are going to line up for the whole thing to happen.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Well the youth bonus fell through for me due to him having a basketball scrimmage this morning. I will get him back out later on in the season though.

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
That's sweet Gern, 3 bucks in 3 states, hell ya! Looks like we're down to 3 left to add more points for team 5 - Joe's just dickin around, hoping everyone forgets about his monster than BAM - team 5 takes it home!

My buck and camera bonus was a wrap for me for this years contest. Never been able to do that before and it feels damn good saying it now. 1 more doe in Huron county and it's a PR - tagged out for the 1st time in 29 yrs:pickle: