Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

SHopping for Thanksgiving Dinner at my house...

saddlepants

central Ohio
Hope that Turkey is Thawed by Morning!! Ken had to beat down some little old lady at the Krogers to get the last one! She was ramming him with her cart I could hear the cries across the store..."lady wait...lady stop! theres....more...over there... stop please!" I on the other hand enjoyed a peaceful argument with another lady over which wine goes better with Turkey.....Boones Farm? or Maddog? Then It was off to Lowes for a 5 gallon Bucket for the Turkey:) That cashier is still trying to figure that one out.

...and this is mostly for real!! :smiley_clap:

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Hope that Turkey is Thawed by Morning!! Ken had to beat down some little old lady at the Krogers to get the last one! She was ramming him with her cart I could hear the cries across the store..."lady wait...lady stop! theres....more...over there... stop please!" I on the other hand enjoyed a peaceful argument with another lady over which wine goes better with Turkey.....Boones Farm? or Maddog? Then It was off to Lowes for a 5 gallon Bucket for the Turkey:) That cashier is still trying to figure that one out.

...and this is mostly for real!! :smiley_clap:

HAHA! Classy lady right there! The right answer is anything in a box!!! :smiley_clap:

saddlepants

central Ohio
5 gallon bucket for the turkey??? What is that for, brine?

Yup. Nuttin better than a Brined Turkey!! I ended up with Wild vines Blackberry because they didnt have JAM Jar (my fav) I really cant do the boones or the mad dog lol, Its just a fun argument for me and Ken to make other people stare in the store LMAO! But im still a cheap drunk.

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Hey! What's wrong with Boones? That's what was on the tables at my wedding. We replaced the labels with personalized ones. Everybody kept raving about how good the wine was. When we told them it was Boones they couldn't believe it.

epe

Lancaster
Hey! What's wrong with Boones? That's what was on the tables at my wedding. We replaced the labels with personalized ones. Everybody kept raving about how good the wine was. When we told them it was Boones they couldn't believe it.

Insert Jeff Foxworthy joke here.. :)

saddlepants

central Ohio
LMao - you guys are TOO much. I used to spend T day weekend AT the hunting cabin...before my div...before it became a resort. Makes me miss those times but not those ppl. OF COURSE, now that I can leave mom for a few hours, and get out ,the Rivers gonna require a lifejacket and helmet to cross. Aint that the luck anyhow.