Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Immmm baaackkkkk

OhioHunter88

Perry County
Well my ban has been lifted...lol.. Just kidding I wasnt banned just been super busy and havent been here in forever. I have been getting to hunt though and have shot two does with the bow. Just wanted to let you guys know i will be lurking ;)

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Damn. Now we have one more juvenile delinquent to join Ace and Gary. :smiley_crocodile: Who was the duo's gay sidekick?!? Kaleb Bieber?!? lmao

Huckleberry Finn

Hey! He might be gay, but with two does he's be a great alternative for team Buck Naked!

Well since we already have Phil, the "might be gay part" doesn't apply, we welcome everyone, AND their feelings.

Team Buck Naked does not discriminate over the use of crossbows, sexual orientation, full-time residency in the state, the fact that every post you post starts with "I feel" or if you just happen to shoot a buck.

Last edited:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Hey! He might be gay, but with two does he's be a great alternative for team Buck Naked!

Well since we already have Phil, the "might be gay part" doesn't apply, we welcome everyone, AND their feelings.

Team Buck Naked does not discriminate over the use of crossbows, sexual orientation, full-time residency in the state, the fact that every post you post starts with "I feel" or if you just happen to shoot a buck.

Thanks buddy. I appreciate it. At least I know I have been married nearly 12 years, have produced two beautiful children, and can take your abuse. Keep bringing it buddy. I can handle it. :smiley_bril: