Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Lone wolf china 2010 VS the USA stuff

How do I tell the diffidence between the 2010 LW china made crap an the USA stuff..Is the china worth buying if its cheap enough..Guy I know has 3 sticks an a stand he SAYS are from 2009 for a decent price NEW..But I aint sure how to tell which country they have been made in

Milo

Tatonka guide.
OMO, the castings on the some chinese made items were especially bad. If you look at the platforms they had some very rough and incomplete casting fill in's. the lone wolf steps should be fine as the steps are laser cut or water jetted. If anything I would replace the bolts to a grade 8 series if your concerned. Other than that you should be good

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
Milo hit the nail on the head. I bought 10 Chinese stands off of Jarod the Owner now bc they were cheap. There is no real difference except the finish on the platforms was rough and wasnt as clean looking. I have several LW stands from prior years and you honestly cant tell the difference between them. I did paint all the chinesse stand brown and they look sweet now.
The new american made stands will have the wolf as the bow holder and will allow a parralle limb bow to fit in them now. These stands werent made in China very long bc they were being made shitty over there and alot of people complained. Hints why they brought them back and raised the price again lol!