Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Waiting on Jbrown....

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
Well, ol'jbrown is heading this way so he and I can go bang duck birds and goose birds this morning. He just got home from is SO deer hunt last night and he had to tell the wifey he was going duck hunting today after I told him I found a few birds....I didn't even hafta twist his arm either.
Updates Later.

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
He made it..

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Nice hunt guys,,I need to get out and blast some birds for relief to my bad deer season

That's pretty much what I was doing as well. My deer season has been a bit frustrating this year. We ended up with a great mixed bag that morning. 3 greenheads, 1 drake woody, 1 gadwall, 2 blacks, 1 scaup, and 1 goose. We could've limited but a group of guys set up less than 100 yds away from us and were skybusting birds like you wouldn't believe... I'm talking 70-100 yd shots at geese straight up. It was ridiculous. Then to make matters worse, the wind switched, making that group directly downwind of us... So everything that came in to work our spread swung out downwind and directly over those guys, only to get shot at of course. 8 ducks is a good day, but it could have and should have easily been a 12-bird limit.