Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Youth this weekend?

Big H

Medina
Anyone else taking any kids out? I will be taking two of my daughters with me to our cabin. My 15 year old has been hunting with me the last two weekends with a crossbow. She killed her first buck at age 12. I am hoping to get my 12 year old her first this weekend.

epe

Lancaster
Pretty windy here in the bottom. Hitting me from the south. One of the worst winds for here. Oh well. Scent free and smoked up.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I'm taking my 8 year old out. I've spent the last two mornings in treestands at a couple different properties trying to decide where we are going. I saw 7 go through one fence opening yesterday moring, think that is where we will be. I shot my buck off that farm, and though he was nice, he isn't the one I was most hoping to see! Mason would be happy with any deer at this point - he just wants to get on with rabbit hunting.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Anyone else taking any kids out? I will be taking two of my daughters with me to our cabin. My 15 year old has been hunting with me the last two weekends with a crossbow. She killed her first buck at age 12. I am hoping to get my 12 year old her first this weekend.

That is awesome Big H! Goodluck to you and yours! What it's all about!