Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Thank You

saddlepants

central Ohio
Just wanted to say another BIG thank you to all the prayers and well wishers on my mom. Being new to this group I have met what I think to be a halfway decent group o guys here "snicker" but honestly just THANKS and the rest of my terrible timing situation in posted under TEAM#12 Silent asassins for anybody who's interested and to my team. It makes me cry to much to type much more.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
We'll continue to pray SP. I've known a good bit of these guys for several years now and this is a quality group all around. It's been great having a fresh, female perspective around here as well! Hope things get better from here on out...

saddlepants

central Ohio
Oh and remember - you guys dont have to watch your tongue around me Ive heard it all and I dont wanna poop on your parade...I just ignore what I dont like and move on, lol. Some guys got a little tippy toed around the campfire one night...no worries

buckbuster217

*Supporting Member*
Byesville, Ohio
you'll continue to be in our prayers SP, and like Jesse said its good to have a female perspective on here, and this is a great group of guys with alot of knowledge.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
You are welcome. Don't expect any different treatment. lol

If anything, it gives us some different jokes to use. Instead of making fun of diablo and Moundhill for being high school pud whackers, we can tease you about clicking your mouse or something. hahaha

I truly enjoy seeing the enthusiasm you have for the sport. You are pretty hardcore about your deer hunting and I commend you. I am impressed. Not being a chauvenist, but most women hunters don't seem to have the same drive that you do. Heck, lots of men hunters don't seem as hardcore about it as you.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Thank you for being a part of this forum, and thank you from not making all us male pigs tip-toe around to make sure we don't offend you. Prayers continue your way also!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Oh and remember - you guys dont have to watch your tongue around me Ive heard it all and I dont wanna poop on your parade...I just ignore what I dont like and move on, lol. Some guys got a little tippy toed around the campfire one night...no worries

Couldn't have been me... lol.... Yep, there is a great group of guys around here. Guarantee you won't find a better lot anywhere else. I'm so sorry to hear about your situation with your mom.. Just keep your head up and keep moving forward...

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
SP - you're doing the right thing focusing on your mom, no doubt. And there will be a lifetime of opportunity for more deer, but just this one chance to get it right with Mom.

I think the fact that "honor your parents" made God's Top 10 list (the commandments) is pretty important....alot of folks don't think about that as they live their lives....
And it's the one commandment that comes with a result - honor them, so that your days may be prolonged and it will go well with you.

You've got some tough days ahead, and you've got some guys praying for you. Hang tough.

The deer will always be there.

saddlepants

central Ohio
You are welcome. Don't expect any different treatment. lol

If anything, it gives us some different jokes to use. Instead of making fun of diablo and Moundhill for being high school pud whackers, we can tease you about clicking your mouse or something. hahaha

I truly enjoy seeing the enthusiasm you have for the sport. You are pretty hardcore about your deer hunting and I commend you. I am impressed. Not being a chauvenist, but most women hunters don't seem to have the same drive that you do. Heck, lots of men hunters don't seem as hardcore about it as you.

This is exactly why it hurts my heart I cant go out

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
This is exactly why it hurts my heart I cant go out

Tears me up when I have to work or take care of the kids. However, we have to take care of our priorities first. I am sure your mother appreciates the time you are taking for her. It sounds like this is going to be the time when your mother needs you more than ever. I am sure you will be rewarded in the woods for sacrificing your hunting time to take care of your mom. I am also sure you will feel rewarded for taking this time with your mother. Hang in there SP. Praying for you.