Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Cam pulling time

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Just a thought for those of us who have cams out now. I pulled one cam today and couldn't pull another one because of high water but as soon as it recedes it's coming home before youth gun and regular gun seasons. These cameras cost too much to just walk away. Nothing against gun hunters as I enjoy it as much as the next guy but tons more hunters will be scouting and trespassing these next few weeks and you can't take chances anymore. Just sayin'!

Boone

*Supporting Member*
N.E. O-H-I-O
I pulled a camera yesterday, because it stopped working. Will be taking some of my other visible ones down before long.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Pulled the two i had out last night... A pic of a different trespasser on both of them.

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
I can almost garuantee Sunday I will see someone walking through my woods. Happens every year and its the same guy that I have to get down and yell at. He seems to think he can just go and walk around and see where the deer are. Drives me nuts. I told him last year I will be calling johnny law the net time I see him there. So I wonder if this year I see him riding around. It would bring me major happiness to see the sheriffs or staties that run around there go up and bust this guy for trespassing. I dont have proof but I know he stole a stand of mine two years ago. My wife and I were hunting and him and his buddy came down on their 4 wheelers. I got down and proceeeded to tell him off and to get off my property. Next week during gun...that stand mysteriously comes up missing. This is the only person I havea problem with down there. He has cut down trees, stole stands, tresspassed. I just cant catch him in the act. I'm afraid to oput a camera up cause I know he will steal it if he sees it. Maybe I will put the dummy cam out with the real cam way up in the tree pointing towords the ground?

and the neighbors are piling up the corn, saw them going in with a trck bed load of cobs the other day....GREAT!!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I pulled another set and camera today leaving just two more sets out with NO cameras. Dang I feel good right now! Got a good buck on cam to but he's to far away to get a grasp of just how nice he is. All thats left to do now is pull all my steps on the remaining two treestands before deer gun. I plan on using these two stands for the remainder of the season to catch a few more does. lol