Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Working dog

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Earned his keep tonight. Dropped him off at the oil well while I set up a stand in the rain (bedding). He brought this back to the truck. Second one.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1321324588868.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1321324588868.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 102

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Fuggar trickled pee on the carpet because I was praising him. Attention whore. Now I gotta dab up some piss...

RRJJ

Removed by Request.
Fuggar trickled pee on the carpet because I was praising him. Attention whore. Now I gotta dab up some piss...

Shoot him in the back of the head with a .22 That will be the last time he pisses on the carpet.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Ha, that's awesome. Our dog has done the same twice, but when you take her out on an actual shed hunt, she just goes crazy. TOO much going on I guess.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Ha, that's awesome. Our dog has done the same twice, but when you take her out on an actual shed hunt, she just goes crazy. TOO much going on I guess.

Yep mine TOO. He is still ALL puppy. I gotta feeling he will be a decent shed hunter if the A.D.D goes away. If.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Yep mine TOO. He is still ALL puppy. I gotta feeling he will be a decent shed hunter if the A.D.D goes away. If.

Our dog is three now. I worked with her when she was young, but wasn't real sure about what I was doing. Still, when she gets in the woods with all the new smells and creatures, she goes bonkers. I find she doesn't use her nose as often as she should also.

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
"He's a good boy!Good Booooooy. Thats a Ggggoood Boy!" (rub rub rub,pat pat rub)