Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

NBA Negotiations

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I can't help but laugh when I watch the coverage of the NBA negotiations. Every time I get to see limos drop off super rich, old white men to bargain with super rich, young black men all over getting richer. It's the Ying and the Yang! rotflmao

Seriously fellas, you are all rich and you will continue to get richer. As a player, WTF else are you going to do and make that kind of coin? Be a surgeon?!? lmao Sign the damn deal and get back to work. Dang...

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
Buncha stuck up idiots in my opinion. I'm not saying every player is, but really, your already making millions. Plenty to live on, and then some. So what else do you want..I mean it would be tragic if they couldnt buy another bently to put in their 10 car garage..this is why college sports are a million times better.

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
I'd be fine with the NBA closing its doors forever.

Yep... I don't have sympothy with millionaires fighting with other millionaires. What it does hurt is the common man or woman that works at the arena, waits tables, or owns the nearby bar that makes their living off of people going out to watch the games. That's who loses out in all of the BS.