Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Its Nov, not June

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
This weather blows.
Friggin 60+ degrees
Friggin wind
Friggin precipitation
Friggin deer
Friggin work

I'd give my left nut for 3 days of clear frost mornings, 40 deg high, and no wind:smiley_baby:

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Damn it! In good faith I can't take another day off. The little angel on my shoulder says go to work. The lil' devil says fugg them kids and bring in that mean sub.

I'll be sticking the week out at work though... my guilt will win out.

By the way Dan, I would've done the same for that kind of morning last Friday. Fugg me!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
WEATHER ALERT: Tornado Watch for Central Ohio region.

Wheres the snow???

Exactly.... What the hell is going on this year???? Dogs, weather, wind and lack of deer..... On a good note a buddy was hunting Ravenna Arsenal and whacked a doe and a yote that was chasing her..... Gotta love a day like that..... :smiley_clap:

Usually, it's the gun season hunters that are taking the ass whoopin with the weather. However, this year with the crops still in the field, the temps too warm, high winds, etc., etc., it looks like the archery season hunters are getting the ass whoopin. As of this absolute down pour of rain, this evening, the corn will be standing until the ground freezes before the farmers will be able to get back in the field. :smiley_depressive:

4 more days and the youth orange army will start their invasion and everyone with a cousin, nephew or any other reason to get in the woods early with a bang stick will be out there stirring up the critters. I know that sounds pissy, but I hope that every young hunter kills something...they deserve it. :smiley_blink:

I gotta kill something in the next 4 days or hope for better luck in the following week, prior to the adult orange army.

Bowhunter57