Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Ufc

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
??? At the bar at Applebees and haven't seen a fight yet. All build up for Valasquez and Dos Santos so far. Can't wait for that!!!

epe

Lancaster
The prelims were all online. Hell of a fight. Henderson ended up winning a 3rd decision. Bet those guys could go 10 rounds.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I was expecting a war, but if it wasn't a war, I didn't expect it to get out of the first round. Dos Santos has some vicious hands and he proved it!!!

TripleA88

*Supporting Member*
WTF was that bullshit. The only thing I have ever seen JDS have in his tool belt is a strong uppercut and strong overhand right. You'd think Cains fight team would plan for these attacks. It was a basic friggin punch that could have been avoided. Textbook.... step with the left, throw the left jab to check distance, immiediately throw a hard right hook. So where the fuck did Cain think it was a good idea to drop his left arm? Cain should have stuck to what got him there, wrestling. Awesome, instead stand in the pocket and trade with a dude thats knocked out nearly all his oppenents.

Anybody else notice Dana looked pissed? First fight on FOX and that wasnt a good presentation to the new audience.