Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Nittany Lions

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
An older women that goes after younger men are called cougars, I guess an older man that goes for young boys must be a Nittany Lion.

:smiley_crocodile:

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
This whole PSU thing is just awful. If I saw a dude screwing a ten year old boy in a shower, he would be getting some lumps right quick.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Not to draw a line when talking about acts as despicable as these, but I cannot fathom backing a 11-year old boy up against a wall and performing oral sex. IMO, that is worse than murder. This guy needs to be strung high and hung low...

Huckleberry Finn

It's chilling. The sad part is that these aren't allegation, grand juries don't throw things around. And when it turns from 1 boy coming forward to 20, that's a classic predator.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Just a terrible situation..... I hope Sandusky gets what he deserves. I just hate to see Joe Pa go out like this. What a shitty way to end an incredible career....

I just hope that Paterno didn't really know as much as they say he knew. That would be such a disappointment... It'd be like finding out Cal Ripken Jr. was on 'roids throughout his whole career.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Must have missed something. Guess I have been too busy with work and hunting to watch Sports Center. lol

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
Just a terrible situation..... I hope Sandusky gets what he deserves. I just hate to see Joe Pa go out like this. What a shitty way to end an incredible career....

I just hope that Paterno didn't really know as much as they say he knew. That would be such a disappointment... It'd be like finding out Cal Ripken Jr. was on 'roids throughout his whole career.

Oh he knew, just like the Catholic Church knew.

Not to draw a line when talking about acts as despicable as these, but I cannot fathom backing a 11-year old boy up against a wall and performing oral sex. IMO, that is worse than murder. This guy needs to be strung high and hung low...

i am so sorry jesse . dont hate me for this , but i gotta .. so how old do they have to be befor you back them up agent the wall .. :smiley_coolpeace:

im not a hatefull person anymore . anger managment helped with that . just kiddin . ,,, but i dont like fags . young or old . if i seen two guys humpin or blowin in a shower or locker room . i would tell nobody , they could tell people why they had the shit beat out of them .

twireman

Kingston, OH
. if i seen two guys humpin or blowin in a shower or locker room . i would tell nobody , they could tell people why they had the shit beat out of them .

Hoot, this takes me back to my crowbar theory.....sick sick sick....I'd hate to stand at the pearly gates with this on me....

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Just shocking... Matt Millen was on Mike n Mike the other morning and just broke down in tears. Todd Blackledge was on this morning and he sounded like he was going to crack. These guys played at Penn State and had nothing but good things to say about Sandusky until this. I think the whole NCAA world is stunned.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I still don't know what happened, but as I read it I understand Joe-Pa was aware of some shady stuff going on and turned the blind eye on it?

I don't know. Despicable and disgusting actions by those who committed them. No doubt there. I hope JoePa was not involved or in the know. What a great coach. Either way, it is a nasty way to leave a legacy.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
He knew... told the athletic director it made the president of the university desk and that's basically where it stopped Joe pa testified like 10 months ago too the grand jury..... he had ample time too bow out before getting canned.... old and clueless is a bad combo.....