Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Need some prayers

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
My nephew is in the navy stationed at the dmz in south Korea... well him and a coworker were involved in an accident last night coming back from work.... he's in the hospital with broken ribs and some internal bleeding.... my sister is a wreck and I'm a little worried as well... waiting too hear the results of the CT scan.... hoping it goes well for him but sounds like he'll be laid up for a while healing.... the driver is banged up but in good shape they got t boned on the passenger side where my nephew was sitting.... they were wearing thier seatbelts and i imagine that helped.... I'll post as soon as I hear anything... thanks for listening....

Last edited:

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Broken ribs and some internal bleeding still nothing that time won't heal..... Lucky too be alive since he took the brunt of the trama.... Guy in the backseat had a broken leg and some bruises but they're all going too be fine.... He was out cold for about 25 minutes and has some stitches in his face but that's about all the damage that they found... Thanks for all the well wishes and prayers I told my Sister and she said too say thanks as well....

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
You got it J. Hope he recover quickly. Traffic in Korea is NUTS.. I've seen a 4 lane highway run 6 wide.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Well I got the picture of the car my Nephewwas riding in when they got hit.... looks lik it's totaled but he is on the mend and will back to his normal self in a month or so... Rehab and just a lot of relaxing should do the trick.... Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes.... This is the reason I love this place as much as I do..... :smiley_coolpeace:

Last edited: