Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Ok guys,(and gals now) I need you help.

camofry

*Supporting Member*
OK Guys, I know a lot of you on here don’t like Facebook or the contests they run on there and if this was just one of them contests I would not ask for your help, but it’s not . This is for my Daughter. She is trying to win the Miss Camo Queen 2012. This kid has been an inspiration to a lot of people, young and old. She has been Hunting, Trapping and handling hounds from the time she could walk. I have seen this girl brake up fights between full grown hounds on the tree, walk some of the nastiest marshes to drag beaver out. If some of you ever get a chance to meet her , she will leave a lasting impression on you that will last a lifetime.
All you have to do is go to Real Hunters Wife’s on Facebook and like there page, Then find the Miss Camo 2012 on their page with all the photos and like both of Chelsea photos. They are Photo number 92 and 93. Her name is Chelsea Conant.. Thanks guys and I am grateful for the help, she really disservices this.
FYI The photo of her setting by the tree was taken in Kokosing right down from where Mr. Hoffman dumped the 3 people and the dog in the tree and we didn’t know it til we was leaving that day and ran into a Know Co Sheriff as we was leaving.
Thank you again Guys.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
OK Guys, I know a lot of you on here don’t like Facebook or the contests they run on there and if this was just one of them contests I would not ask for your help, but it’s not . This is for my Daughter. She is trying to win the Miss Camo Queen 2012. This kid has been an inspiration to a lot of people, young and old. She has been Hunting, Trapping and handling hounds from the time she could walk. I have seen this girl brake up fights between full grown hounds on the tree, walk some of the nastiest marshes to drag beaver out. If some of you ever get a chance to meet her , she will leave a lasting impression on you that will last a lifetime.
All you have to do is go to Real Hunters Wife’s on Facebook and like there page, Then find the Miss Camo 2012 on their page with all the photos and like both of Chelsea photos. They are Photo number 92 and 93. Her name is Chelsea Conant.. Thanks guys and I am grateful for the help, she really disservices this.
FYI The photo of her setting by the tree was taken in Kokosing right down from where Mr. Hoffman dumped the 3 people and the dog in the tree and we didn’t know it til we was leaving that day and ran into a Know Co Sheriff as we was leaving.
Thank you again Guys.

How old is she? I'm looking for her but don't see a last name... Is she 20 from a small town in Ohio?