Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2010 shot gun booner

arjay

S.E. Ohio
gross 196 7/8 B&C score of 186 4/8 just got it official scored a couple weeks ago.

Attachments

• emmc95952.facebook9561795.jpg
    emmc95952.facebook9561795.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 269

epe

Lancaster
There are no 160 class or bigger deer down here, it is all heresay. Welcome. Doing any hunting now down here?

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
Welcome to TOO. Heck of a buck, are you from Washington County? Like to hear the story behind this buck and some pics of what he looks like on your wall.

arjay

S.E. Ohio

CURLY i have looked hi and low for a pic of that buck and can not find any pics of a buck i saw on outdoor chanel named curly that looks a lot like my buck is that the curly your talking about?

the other curly was taken in nebraska at hidden valley outfitters , they have pics of him on there , so cool two deer so far apart have the same curl in the same spot . congrats on the buck by the way

Last edited:

arjay

S.E. Ohio
Thats awesome after I killed this buck I Googled a million pics looking for another buck with that curly tine. Thanks for the info

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Welcome to TOO! Glad to see another Washington County guy. Most of these guys are slob hunters from up north! LOL j/k Dandy bucks you got there. I like the big eight you've got on the wall.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Welcome to TOO! Glad to see another Washington County guy. Most of these guys are slob hunters from up north! LOL j/k Dandy bucks you got there. I like the big eight you've got on the wall.

Dang flutey... Just cause I only have to climb 5 foot of elevation in the half mile walk to my stand doesn't make me a overweight slob... Ok it doesn't help.. Us flatlanders just hunt more fatboy friendly sets.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Dang flutey... Just cause I only have to climb 5 foot of elevation in the half mile walk to my stand doesn't make me a overweight slob... Ok it doesn't help.. Us flatlanders just hunt more fatboy friendly sets.

Haha, sorry brotha, had to throw a jab in there. It just wouldn't be a Fluteman post without it...