Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE summit openshot climber

Milo

Tatonka guide.
used twice dead metal technology and flip up seat. 150 central ohio

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Hmm. . . the one thing I do NOT like about my Summit climber is the bar on the front. Might need to go look them up on the net and make a decision.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
its a comfy ass stand really but an old injury keeps me from using it well. it was only in a tree yesterday. if you have a viper lets swap

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Not sure the model. Goliath maybe? Not the sound deadening material. Approximately 3yrs old. If nothing else, we could swap and try them out for the rest of the season. Not sure I want to part with mine, but was considering yours as a second climber. No problems swapping the rest of the season with you though.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
gloiath is too big for me..had one of them and they are comfy but too big to haul around for me. let me know. i will pm you my cell

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Got your cell. Call or text me anytime. replied with my number. FWIW, it might not be the Goliath. I can take some measurements and pictures to send you.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Big H sent you a PM....dang it mike i just bought one this mornin....

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Milo- You don't owe me anything. If one of the other guys wants it, take the money. I would like to try out an open shot, but in all honesty, I DO have a climber. If one of the other guys could use it and it works out for them then please don't hold it for me.

Big H

Medina
Milo, I am going to pass. I will stick with my viper for now. I am probably going to get a Millenium in the near future.

Big H

Medina
Would you be willing to part with the top part of the stand and ship it?

Milo, if you go that route and the bottom section is the same size as the Viper, I will take the bottom side depending on the price. I actually have two vipers, but one is the older steel model and the aluminum bottom would lighten it up. I would pick it up.

tb4wildlife

Milo- I am very interested in the stand can you either meet me between westerville, and zanesville? Or be willing to ship it?