Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

I'm out.Buck down.

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
Shot this deer last evening in Richland county. Came in following a doe and I decided to shoot him due to limited hunting time after starting my new job this summer Made a great 25-30 yd shot and he didn't go far before crashing

Last edited by a moderator:

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Nice job & nice buck!! I hope to see one like that crusing by my stand sometime soon.

Congrats!! :smiley_cheers:

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Nice work Jake!!! Congrats. I know you had to overcome some obstacles just to get in a tree up that way. Kudos to you for getting it done!!!

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
Thanks fellas. This was my 3rd time hunting this property Tuesday nite I hunted a different spot and saw 3 does, weds nite i hunted this same spot and really liked how it layed not to mention I saw 3 bucks and 4 does..But there were also 2 other guys hunting that nite. Come to find out they have been doing a lot of hunting here, prob 6-8 hunts a week. . I decided to ride this spot a few more hunts since I was seeing deer and out of their way.. At 330 I got off work and took a shower at work. I was in the tree and quiet by 415. I had seen 6 does/fawns by the time he showed up showing interest in a single doe.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Congrats dude! That's a well-deserved buck right there. Gaining permission and getting your ducks in a row in such a short amount of time is an awesome accomplishment.