Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Some of my pictures

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I've finally got off my butt and uploaded some of my pictures and will going through them too see what I'd like too post.... Got some decent pictures of some bucks, but noothing of the likes that a lot of you guys have lol....

This guy showed up this week and we've not seen him before.... He's got one funny rack, one side is almost smooth with no tines and tines on the other.... Have never ran accross one like this...

Another view of him....

The rain deer that showed up when we first got the camers got him in velvet a couple of times and haven't seen him since....

Another guy that we have not seen in a while.....

This guy is on the hit list just to get rid of his genes lol....

Can't really imagine this guy will get much better....

This is the buck that I helped the neighbor find..... He's out of the gene pool as well....

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/janda84/PICT00172.jpg

I laughed my ass off when I saw this one lol....

More too come....

Last edited:

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
Theres some crazy lookin racks right there, good pics nonetheless though, thanks for sharing J! That 2nd buck has some good potential it looks like.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Theres some crazy lookin racks right there, good pics nonetheless though, thanks for sharing J! That 2nd buck has some good potential it looks like.

Mound, I think he is a 3.5 yo.... I may be wrong but I think he is.... Someone want too guess his age as well?