Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

whats going on today

The Westboro Baptist Church is planning on protesting the funeral of Chief Petty Officer Raymond Border at Miller Funeral Home tomorrow (Coshocton, OH). We need your help!! Please come and support our local fallen hero and send these people back to where they came from!!! 2pm 11/3/11

this is where im going to be . disturbing these basterds . come on up, over , down . meeting at the american legon . parking at the library i think . see ya at 2:00 the funeral home is on main street . easy to find on google. h

Dare I ask the reasoning for their protest?

because they are going to plant this man today that died for our country , to give them the fucking right to protest .
Chief Petty Officer Raymond Border. i will do my best to end there day in coshocton early . this is the so called group of idiots that protest military funerals .

twireman

Kingston, OH
I hear ya hoot. Im just sayin' if my that was my family member being buried and these people were outside protesting it would be really hard not to go and beat them with a crowbar....ya know. God bless ya for goin up there and helpin out!!

I hear ya hoot. Im just sayin' if my that was my family member being buried and these people were outside protesting it would be really hard not to go and beat them with a crowbar....ya know. God bless ya for goin up there and helpin out!!

just didnt want to post on a public forum that i mite become famous.. lol