Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The wait is killing me.

epe

Lancaster
Well this year, due to losing the lease, and other reasons, I have yet to deer hunt this year. I do not have any local places, either by my work or Lancaster. I have waterfowl spots, but not deer. This weekend I am going down home (marietta) to hunt for 4 days. So right now I am chomping at the bit. It is killing me. It did not help that dad talked to the landowner at one of the places and he said he went out saturday and saw ten, and almost all were bucks.. Nothing big, but young uns out looking. I am hoping it does not kick off before I get out in the woods saturday morning. I have a couple deer on the hit list, AS long as they are still around. I know no one got them last year, but I have not been able to run cameras down there this year. The land owner says he has pics of 1 big one, but I have yet to see if it is either of the bucks I had run ins with last year.. Anyone else in my boat? :smiley_boos::tantrum::tantrum:

epe

Lancaster
The first one is a big 8, the other is a 9 pt. The pic does not do him justice.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1320085214513.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1320085214513.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 153
  • uploadfromtaptalk1320085308288.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1320085308288.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 178

Huckleberry Finn

I konw the feeling brother, and trust me, when you finally get out there, it's sweet! Sounds like you'll be fine time wise and let's hope you connect on your 4 days!