Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

DEAL Special TOO Gear Buy

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I have talked to my guy and we have come up with a Special we would like to run for you guys. We will run this special for 30 days starting today. Orders will be collected and turned in all at one time.

This is a Black Hoodie Sweat Shirt with a Gray Buck Skull logo(Shown in white for better visual.)

The Cost is $20 shipped.
Order as many as you like. I just need to know How many you want and what Size.
I will get an exact color from the printer and edit this post to show you.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
XXL is available.

PayPal should be fine but that will be up to Jlope on how we do that. Might have to go to the donate button and do it that way instead of into the TOO Store.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
That's fine. Just use the donate button on the homepage. Or the green link at the top of this page.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Yeah, I'll take one in large. Let us know about the payment.

I got you guys down and as soon as I get with Joe about PayPal he or I will post it up on the first post.

When I am ready to turn this order in I will get with everybody and need you to PM me your address so I can have them shipped to you.

Thanks everybody.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Hey, can we order any other stuff along with this order? I know it won't be the special price, but wondered if it would help meet the minimum requirement to have a bulk order done also.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Count me in for an XL. My green hoodie wasn't right. Had the small logo on the front. I will take one in black.