Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Can't sleep..

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Guy's... This is It. It's go time... This is the dawn of the short period we wait all year for.. This is the time we prepare for! This is why we ran cams, planted plots, hung stands, trimmed lanes, scouted, and spent weeks looking at the same satellite images for. The hunting up to this point was just practice.. All of this is in preparation for the next 3 weeks. This ain't opening day, It ain't gun season. And you better bring your A game, because THIS is The Whitetail Rut in Ohio!

lung buster

hocking county
I totally agree Joe! If your not excited about deer hunting right now, you might as well be finding another hobby. My ass will be in a tree as much as possible these next few weeks! Its go time! Good luck, be safe and enjoy the moment TOOers!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I am playing cheer leader for all you guys today and tomorrow. My wife has to work and I am taking care of the kids. Spill some blood this weekend fellas!

It is definitely GO TIME!

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
I am playing cheer leader for all you guys today and tomorrow. My wife has to work and I am taking care of the kids. Spill some blood this weekend fellas!

It is definitely GO TIME!

Glad to see I'm not the only Mr. Mom today!!! Haha :smiley_crocodile: Although I'll be out this afternoon & tomorrow, so I don't have it too bad.

Good luck out there Guys!!! Hope to see some BBD texts & pics on here this weekend.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Too bad we weren't closer Sean. We could meet up at the park and let the kids have a play date while we scoped out the hot moms. haha

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Too bad we weren't closer Sean. We could meet up at the park and let the kids have a play date while we scoped out the hot moms. haha

Hey come on down... I've got some venison sandwiches ready for lunch. Been in the crock pot since last night, now it's shredded and soaking in sauce. Gonna be good. Then we can take the kids & DOGS to the park, that always brings in the ladies... :smiley_crocodile:

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Go get um fellas. I will also be cheering for everybody to bust some big ol deer. I can't wait to start seeing some more pics and reading more stories. It will be just like Christmas :smiley_clap:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Dang Sean, I just read the offer. Too bad Garrett has a birthday party to attend this afternoon. I am just hoping one of my buddies like BH57 or Drake or someone connects today so I can get Hank out to work a trail.

Huckleberry Finn

I slept like a baby this morning...and overslept! Ha...good thing I had all my gear ready. I was out the door in 10 minutes

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Can somebody please explain this to the wives???? LMAO!

Let's put some bone on the ground. I'll be out in the morning with a massive hangover and in the evening with an ear phone in one ear listening to the Steeler / Patriot game.

It's go time!