Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Woodbury Outfitters

i do buisness there when ever i can . they have treated me more than fair . good prices on all the guns i have bought there . they seem to be good down to earth people . and why are you in a motel in c town ohio?

Huckleberry Finn

I'm a Woodbury fan, I've been there a few times as I went through. Good deals. I'd say it's a lot like the Sportsman's Den.

If you go south of town and see the two shiny new grain bins behind the old silo's, I built those. Sure hope you're not in the same hotel we were in, that place was a shit hole. I love that part of Ohio.

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
seems like every time i went to buckeye , i left there pissed off . i swore off the place . but sometimes when im in hebron i go slummin ..lol

Same here Hoot... been there twice, ready to spend some money both times, only to leave with the money in my pocket & spent it elsewhere.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Hoot. Had a showing last night and funeral this morning. Instead of driving the 1:15 home then come right back with kids I got a room. Family offered but I REALLY have a thing about imposing.

saddlepants

central Ohio
I like woodbury, thats my old stomping grounds for hunting so I was there allot. When they opened up the bigger store it seemed kinda hollow and empty but Ill bet they are better now. C county is prime hunting land so I bet they do good. The ads I get make me wanna go visit again. BOught my decoy there and many other toys

seems like every time i went to buckeye , i left there pissed off . i swore off the place . but sometimes when im in hebron i go slummin ..lol

Same here Hoot... been there twice, ready to spend some money both times, only to leave with the money in my pocket & spent it elsewhere.

I dont buy much there little stuff like string wax etc.They dont stock a lot of archery stuff that i prefer.I go there an shoot when its cold or raining and BS with most of the Archery tech guys..

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Didn't even make it. By the time we were done with services and visiting the girls were ready to go (meaning Dad was loosing his patience).