Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Fyi

camofry

*Supporting Member*
Not sure if you all seen this or not.

Mike McKinsey, one of the premiere cameramen in the outdoors industry, and for years, Bill Jordan's personal cameraman, fell from a treestand and died last week. Thoughts and prayers for the family please....and BE CAREFUL out there!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Not sure if you all seen this or not.

Mike McKinsey, one of the premiere cameramen in the outdoors industry, and for years, Bill Jordan's personal cameraman, fell from a treestand and died last week. Thoughts and prayers for the family please....and BE CAREFUL out there!

Such a damn needless shame... I often see some of these guys on TV without a harness etc.. Prayers for his family.. Take heed guys..

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I wont get up a tree without one on.... this day and information age senseless too do it.... my thoughts and prayers too the family left behind.... dang shame.....

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
Hate to hear that guys, not sure what circumstances surround this, but the extra few minutes to takes to get strapped in before stepping onto that platform is sure worth it. Thoughts and prayers go out to the family.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Thanks for the info. Hate to hear about this stuff. Needless. My hunting partner won't wear one. I think I am buying him one for Christmas. I can spring for it. He bought the hunting property we do the majority of our hunting on. I can fork out $100 or so on a nice one.