Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Wtf?!?

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
So I'm watching the latest South Park on DVR tonight and I hear a helicopter outside and it sounds like it is about to land in my yard. After a minute or two, it goes away. Not 5 minutes later I get a text from my buddy at the end of the road and he asks if I saw the helicopter land. According to him, it landed in the cemetery where my grandparents are buried at the end of the road. They shut it down, people got out and walked around for 10 minutes, and now he said its preparing to take off again. WTF?!? LOL!!!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Care flight? If they can't land at the scene they will land close by and the person will be transported to them.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Never heard anything else from my buddy, but they buzzed the house on their way out. Told the wife to check the news today and see if they cover it.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
They could have been picking up dope too... I know many of the large harvest in VC are hauled out of the county or state with a helicopter. Shitload less likely to get pulled over when flying lol..

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Nope. Dude got drunk and fell in a fire somewhere close to us. They life flighted him to Columbus. Never a dull moment around these parts! LOL!!!