Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

freak 6

buckbuster217

*Supporting Member*
Byesville, Ohio
Hung a camera on one of my buddies farms who raises pumpkins to sale at this time of the year, well the deer have totally demolished this field so I hung a camera there just to see what was coming in, got several hundred pics in a week, numerous does, some young bucks, some fuggin coons and this weird guy, cant say i have seen a rack like his, thought i would share some pics of him and see what ya think, what do you think his age is?

SKY SCRAPER 1.jpgSKYSCRAPER 2.jpgskyscraper 3.jpgskyscraper 4.jpg

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
Wow definitely unique, I would be surprised if he keeps getting higher and tighter to the point where his main beams touch or almost touch at the tips.

Not sure about age but I would say 1.5 or 2.5, doesn't look any older than that to me.

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
I would say that buck is at least 4.5 and needs to be killed before he puts his pecker in anything and breeds those horrible genetics!

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
He's mature without a doubt... 3.5 or, most likely, older. I'd would definitely put an arrow in him if given the chance... simply because, how often do you have a chance at a 6pt that's that big?