Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Need Essay help from HUnting subject

saddlepants

central Ohio
Hey Guys, I will be doing a detailed essay for my english class and my topic is on Hunting and the effects of wildlife, wildlife management, habitat management BLAH BLAH and generally how hunters are the biggest contributor to these aspects of BALANCE in wildlife and not just takers. I need to personally interview a credible source as part of this essay. Im looking for someone DIRECTLY INVOLVED in some sort of known professional wildlife management area. Is there anyone here? Someone who works for or volunteers for a well known project, club, or odnr or an author in a rag on the subject??
Help me out guys????????:smiley_confused_vra

saddlepants

central Ohio
Still Looking for more resources here...I DONa Wanna "chat" with my local game warden if I dont have to...Im more interested in someone who practices and /or teaches land and game management programs. Anybody???

Huckleberry Finn

Trust me on this one, like I said in my pm, just asking the game warden for other resources would be a great thing...there are such people within the county he'll put you in touch with. He's a good dude anyways.