Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Archery video uploads?

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I put the batteries and camera card in the Roscoby Riser cam today. Looking forward to getting some footage. Not sure this was the place to post the technical question, but needed to know where (or how) to upload the videos. Is photobucket safe to download into? Another suggestion for a free place to download and bring them over to this site? I am really hoping to get some decent footage with this thing. Not sure what to expect. Probably not the best quality, but most any video you can tell what it is will make me happy.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I put the batteries and camera card in the Roscoby Riser cam today. Looking forward to getting some footage. Not sure this was the place to post the technical question, but needed to know where (or how) to upload the videos. Is photobucket safe to download into? Another suggestion for a free place to download and bring them over to this site? I am really hoping to get some decent footage with this thing. Not sure what to expect. Probably not the best quality, but most any video you can tell what it is will make me happy.

Sweet. Sounds like it's going to be some good video. What do you mean by Safe though? You can put them in photobucket. Youtube would be the best because you can embed them here to play right in the thread.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Phil, make yourself a youtube account and upload your videos there. Depending on what format they are, you should be able to pull them off the card and upload directly to the internet. Pretty simple really.