Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What lull?lol Giant!!!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Talk about a giant! Typical 6x6 with split brows and a basic 6x6 frame. The word is the boy came up from Tenn, to hunt the southern part of our state near or on the WNF. It wasn't his first trip. It's been said to have 9" bases! There is alot of conjecture as to number of stickers and other measurements so I'll just post the pics. All I know is he'll prolly gross over 200" as a typical and that's all I need to know! Congrats to the young hunter for getting a giant on the ground. Enjoy!

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana
I've heard its gonna be scored as a main frame 11. It's gonna really hurt the net score but this is a beast. I heard it grossed 223...

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I've heard its gonna be scored as a main frame 11. It's gonna really hurt the net score but this is a beast. I heard it grossed 223...
It must be the g5 on his rightside that is question but from the pic angles we have here it looks as though it has it's own common base. We'll just have to wait and see I guess.

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
Wow thats a great buck!.... Like Dante said Its just gonna be another buck to whore our state out, it doesnt help the ODNR doesnt give a fugg about the herd management or amount of hunters per deer in the state. Def wish we had a lottery or reciprocated price per states.