Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Salt Fork hunting.

FredT

SE Ohio
Since I live within walking distance of SF I had to give the deer in the back the rules for the week. They were to stay here and not to go to the park. They all listened.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Hilarious! Very nice work Fred. Seems they are really listening well and behaving. You are doing a fine job of raising them, Sir!

Huckleberry Finn

"Listen here ladies, there's gonna be lead flying in the park. I'm not gonna shoot you, and I'm all stocked up on corn that I don't want to waste. So just stay put. Oh, and if you could start bringing in the big bucks, I wouldn't mind that either".

Caption: Fred giving the ladies the business!

Love it man.

FredT

SE Ohio
About a month of daily feeding. I started in October. I would put the corn down and leave. They would come in between 5 pm and dark to feed. Then I would stay off at a distance and let them see me. Each day I would move in closer. That was 6 years ago, now I belong there. The sound of the 4 wheeler is like the Mr. Softy ice cream truck, it brings them running. What I think is really cool and trusting is after they feed they will sometimes bed down near you and think nothing of it. Sometimes they will bed facing away from you.

Last edited: