Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The Weather Channel

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Okay, just need to bitch here. Why is it we have the weather channel yet whenever I click channel to it, I can't get the freaking weather report?

Earlier today- Top 10 tailgating college campuses. What in the world does this have to do with the weather?

Tonight- I want to check the forecast for the morning and for tomorrow night's hunt. What was on? "It could happen tomorrow". I really don't care about IF a huge earthquake hits San Fransissyco tomorrow. As far as I am concerned, this would simply be God's way of giving our society another warning shot. I can hear him now, "Now, now, my children. I have warned you more than once. I am not sending any more warnings after this one." Where was I? Oh yeah, the weather. Where is it? I flip on the channel for the stinking forecast, not whatever crap it is that NBC thinks we want to watch.

Okay. Rant over. Thanks for listening.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I don't bother trying to catch the local on the 8's unless it's in the morning. Other then that you find nothing worth while on the weather channel. I always see listed " Storm Stories " more then anything. I don't care to watch it.

If I want weather, I check the website or some of the other weather sites. Just not worth the headache of trying to catch the news or find it on the weather channel.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
i agree hicks its like a bunch of fuggin infomercials...gets old...i wanna see hot chicks given the weather.....

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
Yeah I gave up on the Weather channel on TV, web only for me, seems like the only time they run actual weather reports anymore on TV is the local on the 8's.

tuffshot

The Crew
I like watching the idiots in the field being blown all over the place in a storm or a tornado chaser get pelted with hail stones and rolled by a tornado.
More like entertainment channel than weather.