Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Prime land!

Mountaineer

Banned
WV
publicland is free and if ya do kill somethin..ya get ultimate braggin rights:smiley_clap:

Last edited:

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Yeah, MTNR I was being funny. I get what Greg was saying about the boasting/braggart/gotta be my way or it isn't as good, way you come across. Tone it down and pat yourself on the back in private.

I am sure you work hard and all that but nobody likes cocky especially the doses you sometimes administer.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Yeah, MTNR I was being funny. I get what Greg was saying about the boasting/braggart/gotta be my way or it isn't as good, way you come across. Tone it down and pat yourself on the back in private.

I am sure you work hard and all that but nobody likes cocky especially the doses you sometimes administer.

Can I get an AMEN from my brothers!?! :smiley_clap:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
It is true. i am off my period now. Sorry Mountaineer, Beener is on the rag now. :smiley_crocodile:

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
:smiley_coolpeace:..Dont get too serious on me now..Just havin some fun.

Wow:smiley_baby:
Yeah Mountaineer, you say that but DO you really MEAN that? You ALWAYS slide the "private hunting" is easier bullshit every chance you get. We ALL know how you feel about the matter so's why do you always bring it up? I can't speak for anyone else on this site but you will NEVER sway me to your way of thinking on the subject.....SO STOP TRYING!lol Just except the fact that others hunt different places than you and move on and get along. Hope you aren't sore.....I was just having some fun!:smiley_coolpeace: