Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Monster Ohio Typical

Ohiobowhunter1

Columbus
Really nice buck, but again the hunter is way back in the photo and both arms stretched all the way out. Why would you need to make a B&C buck look any bigger?

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I love it. I got a text with this thing and it said that it was taken on a game farm. I love it when big deer are killed. They became instant urban legends and conjecture driven.

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
I love it when big deer are killed. They became instant urban legends and conjecture driven.

Yep...

If I ever kill a really, really, really gianormous buck like that someday I'm gonna make up a ridiculous story to go along with it and send it out as a text. It would just be fun to see how quickly those texts reach coast to coast and what variations of the story would come from it.

Congrats to the hunter either way... it's an awesome buck!!

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Hmm. Eskers buddy :smiley_chinrub:

Who is going to be the guy that links the charges that they have in the comment section?

ALANST

LOL stop being a hater!!! im 6'4 298 trust me when all the pics get out youll see lol AND THAT IS 100% FAIR CHASE THANKS

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
LOL stop being a hater!!! im 6'4 298 trust me when all the pics get out youll see lol AND THAT IS 100% FAIR CHASE THANKS

Welcome to the site ALANST. It sounds like you might have some background or some info on this monster. Feel free to share cause we like to read about anything that has to do with whitetails....

ALANST

It will be out soon. I have trail cams from the deer everyday or night on two sides of the rd. I like to hear the crap people think or assume about me or the deer lol it is to funny, im a hard hunter that goes all over the state and I kill deer just fine not just pets.
To the guy who thinks its that easy just go anywhere in any city try for 140" buck and showme antlers and I we shut up. good luck with 120" THIS YEAR
I hunt everywhere lease land 1200.00 acres in jackson won land in vinton/ross oops another pet was 184 I killed last year in pickway county on a farm corn country, but that was luck also im sure lol. I run alot of cams and drive alot watching bean fields and grass fields but I must ask are you a michigan hunter lol go buckssssssssssssssss!!! lol

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
It will be out soon. I have trail cams from the deer everyday or night on two sides of the rd. I like to hear the crap people think or assume about me or the deer lol it is to funny, im a hard hunter that goes all over the state and I kill deer just fine not just pets.
To the guy who thinks its that easy just go anywhere in any city try for 140" buck and showme antlers and I we shut up. good luck with 120" THIS YEAR
I hunt everywhere lease land 1200.00 acres in jackson won land in vinton/ross oops another pet was 184 I killed last year in pickway county on a farm corn country, but that was luck also im sure lol. I run alot of cams and drive alot watching bean fields and grass fields but I must ask are you a michigan hunter lol go buckssssssssssssssss!!! lol

I am not a grammar freak because I am not the best at it myself...but that was a nightmare trying to read. I do have a question. Why did the article start by tieing you in with the Eskers? Do you share the same hunting practices as them? Best buds?

epe

Lancaster
I take it you will be on here long enough to defend yourself, talk about your buck, and then be gone like the rest?

Milo

Tatonka guide.
how come all these big buck killers need helicopters to find their deer and can't put together a complete, coherent sentence...dang