Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Hey fellas

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
These guys are at this cam weekly but can't get him any closer that 70 yards. They are very weary and living in the corn. Have seen them a couple times. Still hanging around together.

Huckleberry Finn

Youth gun season. Take a youth out with a muzzleloader and watch a smile!

Either that, or wait about 2 weeks and they will start running around looking for does!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Can you just move in closer on them? Is that an option? If you're planning on flinging an arrow at them make the adjustment..... you got a climber too use?

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
This field has no, none, zip, zero mature trees around it where they are staying in the corn. Corn will be off soon enough. These two are always together and their are two others that are together.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I don't wanna impose on the farmer. The property they are staying on is not one of ours. He lets me and only me hunt it until gun and don't wanna push it. I would pay him not to harvest some but that is awefully expensive now. 1/4 acre is like $240 worth of product on average.

Huckleberry Finn

Lose weight and crawl under the bean canopies, BEENer. I've got nothing man. Rut will get them moving otherwise. Decoy?

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Ground blind is the only thing coming too mind.... would the smaller trees accomadate a ladder stand...

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Nah it was a former crp field with nothing but junk trees. I am patient this year. The rut I have a setup perfect for the area I believe. Time is on my side as long as the corn is off by rut.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Talk too the landowner and have him call you when he's planning and removing the corn.... good time too be on stand....