Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TOO.com Coyote Hunt 2011

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
I've made mention of this before, but I'll throw it out again. Greg and I are putting together a serious chunk of land to chase yotes in February and March. Anyone that wants to come down, come on down. Greg will have his new camera and I bet we can talk him into running some film, and I can practice with the camera too. We should have a few thousands acres at our disposal. I'd like to do some driving if we get enough guys one weekend and use shotguns with 00 buck!!!

:smiley_bond:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Thanks for the "Other critters" section Jackalope!:smiley_breakdance::smiley_breakdance

Jesse- Depending upon snow, count me in. If it is snowing, I have to pay the bills and keep the customers happy! I'll bring the decoys, and Foxpro along with a couple (hundred) rounds!

Magnum

Ohio
I'm in Jesse if I get moved by then. I would love to be able to pop them with the AR at long distances. That thing is such a blast to shoot. I think I got HB addicted enough to buy one. Screw those single shots when you can keep shooting!

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
I'm in Jesse if I get moved by then. I would love to be able to pop them with the AR at long distances. That thing is such a blast to shoot. I think I got HB addicted enough to buy one. Screw those single shots when you can keep shooting!

I fell in love with the AR the first time I shot one and have been dying to get one for a decade. I'm hoping with income taxes I can build one if all goes well with the job...

blemas

Summit County
I would be game for dispatching some varmints if ya'll wouldn't mind having one of the 'new guys' around. Jesse, if you don't have one by then you are welcome to pop a few with my RRA AR. I have yet to kill anything with it besides paper, clay pigeons and some tannerite.

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
I would be game for dispatching some varmints if ya'll wouldn't mind having one of the 'new guys' around. Jesse, if you don't have one by then you are welcome to pop a few with my RRA AR. I have yet to kill anything with it besides paper, clay pigeons and some tannerite.

Any fellow tanneriter is welcome at my place! Those things are badass. I had one for New Years this year, but by midnight, we were all hammered. So we got my 15 year old cousin to do the shooting. I combined two and set them at 100 yards. At the stroke of midnight, he touched off a round while I held the spotlight and he nailed it! Talk about a clutch shot!!! A party full of drunks expecting a big bang and he drilled it perfectly at the stroke of midnight and on the first shot!!!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I'll be there...

I shoot a RRA Predator Pursuit. Match Barrel And 2 stage Match Trigger. It can reach out there and poke em.
This ones not mine but it's the Same Rifle. I have a Nikon 6-18x40 on it.

Here is one ole boy on youtube pounding the steel at 600 yards with one
[video=youtube;gg6v88uGjZI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gg6v88uGjZI[/video]

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
You boys shoulda heard the 'yotes carrying on tonight. Twice, I heard two different groups in chase of something, and this was all within two and a half hours. The neighbor farmers what something done with the 'yotes. If do some damage to the population come Feb. or March, we could make some people very happy. I'm not much of a coyote hunter, but I do have that camera now, and would be up for filming whatever I can come coyote killin' time...

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Count me in for the fun. I will just see if I can catch a ride with Dante :D. I hope with income taxes I can get a fox pro and put a dent in the population up here as well.