Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Lions,Tigers an bears O MY(and a wolf)

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Wow, that'll make you watch out while letting the pets outside too do their bussiness.... Take a gun with you and then call the taxidermist.... :smiley_clap:

Update

the escaped animals are from the property of Terry Thompson at 270 Kopchak Road. Anyone in the surrounding area should take caution. Drivers are asked to avoid the area, including that section of U.S. 40 in Falls Township. The Ohio State Highway Patrol is sending a helicopter with thermal imaging.

Note: My wife will be driving through there at 9pm

buckbuster217

*Supporting Member*
Byesville, Ohio
Seen that on the TV, Hell you must not be TOO far away from me OMO, I live in Byesville in Guernsey county right by Cambridge, good luck to your wife getting through that mess

buckbuster217

*Supporting Member*
Byesville, Ohio
yeah the article on tentvnews website said he had just got out of prison and they found him outside his home dead, and all the animals had escaped, sounds alittle fishy to me!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Screw them and their "stay away" order.. Go hunting boys! GREAT time to get hunting permission from landowners. "Mahm, can i check your property for bears, lions, and wolves... I just wanna keep ya safe" Almost a 100% guarantee!

I wanna see one of yall behind a giraffe.. Get after em!

Last edited:

buckbuster217

*Supporting Member*
Byesville, Ohio
It would make for a interesting walk into the stand in the morning, fall asleep in the stand and have one of them long neck bastards staring ya in the eye when ya wake up!!!!!!!!!!

Jaguar spotted 1.5miles away from the OMO compound..Wife said to meet here outside when she gets home with a gun

Longdraw

Central,Ohio
they are fair game if they are exotics!!!!!!!!!!! let me load the semi-auto 10ga. with some 3.5in. ounce 3/4 slugs theres nothing gonna get away with that going throught them

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
OMO I would be in the stand in the morning! You know all the deer in the county are going to be on the move! Just open carry a .44mag.

Derek j

Knox Co.
I've always wanted to shoot an exotic, but could never afford to go to Africa. I'm loading up the truck and headed to I-70!!! wonder what animals are still loose?

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I've always wanted to shoot an exotic, but could never afford to go to Africa. I'm loading up the truck and headed to I-70!!! wonder what animals are still loose?

Don't know.. But it should be REALLY easy to get landowner permission... I can't imagine anyone saying no..