Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Omega .50 cal

Status
Not open for further replies.

COB-TY

Retired to the happy hunting grounds above.
Ohio
I have an Omega SS .50 cal muzzleloader, in line, thumb hole stock, camoed, with 3 X 9 Bushnell, and Limb Saver recoil pad. Have could boxes of seven black powder pellets and accessories. Can send pictures if you are interested. $600 in Ohio and meet you half way or shipped you pay freight and FFL if needed. Sighted in @ 100 yards. Shoots 2" groups or better if you are a good shot!

COB-TY

Ohio
I have an Omega SS .50 cal muzzleloader, in line, thumb hole stock, camoed, with 3 X 9 Bushnell, and Limb Saver recoil pad. Have could boxes of seven black powder pellets and accessories. Can send pictures if you are interested. $450 in Ohio and meet you half way or shipped you pay freight and FFL if needed. Sighted in @ 100 yards. Shoots 2" groups or better if you are a good shot!

Been checking and lowered price.

COB-TY

Ohio
Not really Mao. I have three shotguns now and I do not hunt deer with a gun. Thanks any way.

COB-TY

Ohio
Pictures for Scott:

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
You didn't say it was an Elite scope! That changes things. lol

Good gun, great scope. Surely someone needs a Muzzy.

BTW Ted did you get my letter?

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Scott give yourself plenty of time too sit and enjoy a good conversation with a good man.... Ted is a great Guy too talk too.... Congrats on the Muzzy purchase....

COB-TY

Ohio
You didn't say it was an Elite scope! That changes things. lol

Good gun, great scope. Surely someone needs a Muzzy.

BTW Ted did you get my letter?

Have not seen letter Been. When did you send? Or post office can be slower than stink leaving --------- er ---------- ah --------- you know.

Schu72

Streetsboro
COB...you mailbox is full. I was trying share a pic of my ruger that looks alot like the omega. I'm a big fan of the gray laminate with ss. Here's my ruger. See you Sunday!

COB-TY

Ohio
Scott it was nice to meet you today and that's a real nice buck you took! Glad you liked the .50 cal and hope you take more nice deer with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.