Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

0 for 2

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
drivin to work this morning, i leave around 4:30. I got a couple miles outside town and said to mysrlf, "self, A cold front came through last night, it's a full moon, and a lot of the beans have come off in the last couple days, I bet the deer are moving this morning."

Not 2 minutes later this doe steps onto the road from my left, about 30 yards away. She walked across the left lane and into mine with her head just about even with the top of my bumper......

....SMACK!!! cracked her nugget at 55 mph

I went up the road and turned around. I figured there was a dead deer in the road and I better drag it off to the side so nobody else hits it and causes an accident.

No deer.

No fuggin way! I figured she jumped back into the woods from pure reaction, but on my way home i stopped and looked around a bit. Nothing.

So after losing that buck a couple weeks ago....
....I LOST ANOTHER ONE!!:smiley_blackeye:rotflmao

Be carefull out there folks, been seeing a few more roadkills the last week or so. getting close to that time.

Huckleberry Finn

Sum bitch ur deer catching skills aint too good. You're lucky she didn't put a hoof through your new window glass!

Dont worry bud, I'll come miss one for ya in about a week and then you can kill 'em

lung buster

hocking county
Heading home from work last night I too smacked one. She came out of nowhere and I hit her going about 45. Flipped the damn thing end over end. I backed up and with the moon I watched in disbelief as she got up, jumped a fence and ran across the field. Don't care about the work car as long the lights and radiator don't break. They didn't, lol.