Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

ok lets hear the i told you so's

did a little digging on my new found friend , lets just say i got played by one of the biggest bull shitters ever , the guy never shot pro 3d , hell he didnt even have any big bucks to his credit , the one thing he did say that wasnt a lie was that he shot for the hoyt company , so lets her it guys , lay your best ones on me , im still gonna continue with team uglykat , but im not gonna be so naive next time

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Mark no ball busting from here. It has just been my experience that if something seems to good to be true, then it usually is.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Mark no ball busting from here. It has just been my experience that if something seems to good to be true, then it usually is.

X2.... Sorry too hear this but can't say I didn't see it coming.... be your self and don't expect someone too make you something your not.... with the little experience you had in bowhunting you should have realized that....

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
truth is, you can get more and better info by simply asking a few questions on this forum. lots of knowledgeable guys here (but I'm sure you knew that)

No shame in being a beginner, I've only been hunting a couple years myself. We all have to start somewhere.

Huckleberry Finn

I'd echo the other posters, bowhunters, hunters, trappers, fishermen, etc of all levels contribute on this board and any skill level is welcomed. The new learn by asking questions, the wise remember as they teach, etc...

Huckleberry Finn

Another lesson to learn would be to pick your friends wisely and realize that in the fishing/hunting realm there are a lot of bullshitters.

camofry

*Supporting Member*
I bust no ones balls with I told you so's. I have been busted some many times with it and it would not change the way I did no how. We all live and learn.