Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

logan county gaint

rossbows

We took in a cow tonight. I will post pics later. To give you an idea how big it was. Live weight 315 hanging 265 the neck measured 28in around. It was a heavy seven point with a 23in inside spread. This has to be the biggest deer I have ever seen weight wise.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
We took in a cow tonight. I will post pics later. To give you an idea how big it was. Live weight 315 hanging 265 the neck measured 28in around. It was a heavy seven point with a 23in inside spread. This has to be the biggest deer I have ever seen weight wise.

WOW. That is a big pig of a buck right there. I wonder if Jesse was feeding him too lol.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Bastards get all fattened up at my place and then migrate 70 miles west!!!

You better go check your 12' fence. I think somebody cut a hole in it and killed one your bucks and telechecked that sucker in for another county and then drove it over to have it mounted and processed lol.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
You better go check your 12' fence. I think somebody cut a hole in it and killed one your bucks and telechecked that sucker in for another county and then drove it over to have it mounted and processed lol.

No shit! And that deer was just a good 2.5 for our farm. My 3 and 4 year olds will push 400 pounds on the hoof. LOL!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
The photos are larger than 2mb.. (which is huge for internet boards) You can try to resize them smaller or upload to photobucket.

rossbows

I got one to work

Attachments

• 101211004158.jpg
    101211004158.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 174

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
It would be nice to see a body picture, but looking at the head on that thing I can tell it's a big one......Oh yeah, the deer looks good sized also!lmao

I didn't know uncle Jessy was a deer hunter!