Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

You get what you pay for...

A guy walks into a whorehouse, puts $5 on the counter and tells the madam he wants to get laid. She looks at him and says, "You've got to be kidding. I tell you what...I can hook you up. Go to the end of the hall, last door on the left and you'll figure it out."

The guy runs down the hall, opens the door, flips the light on and there's nothing in the room...except a huge fat chicken. He chases the chicken all over the room, finally catches it, screws the chicken and leaves.

The next night the guy walks into the whorehouse, puts $20 on the counter and tells the madam he want to get laid. She says, "Sure thing buddy! I can hook you up good, for $20. Take the steps up to the second floor and go through the door marked Service Entrance"...you'll figure it out."

The guy runs up the steps, through the Service Entrance and ends up out on the roof, next to a skylight window. There are already several guys there looking down into the window, watching 2 lesbians, while they're all jerking off. The guy joins in and watches the 2 lesbians.

After it's all over, everyone's walking away and the guys says, "That was incredible! Those women were awesome and I'd never seen anything like that before tonight."

One of the other guys says, "Aww...that's nothing! You should've been here last night and seen the guy chasin the chicken." :smiley_chinrub: