Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Trail Camara's

hunter11

Akron
I just bought a wildgame innovations Model N8D anybody have any insight on these. I wanted to know if it waits a minute in between shots like the IR2. I read some threads on the internet and some people liked others did not. Just trying to get some info before taking it out of the package and hangin.

Thanks Hunter

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I have one of them, I believe that is the model number. The time between shots can be set as little as 30 seconds between shots. I believe that it is the type of camera that shines in video mode not taking pics. It is super easy to set up.

We have a section dedicated strictly to trail cameras and their photos.

hunter11

Akron
I know its not spypoint but I just bought a wildgame innovations N8D anybody herd anything good or bad on this camara dont want to take out of package yet until I know for sure I like it.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I know its not spypoint but I just bought a wildgame innovations N8D anybody herd anything good or bad on this camara dont want to take out of package yet until I know for sure I like it.

I don't have anything to help you out buddy. Just want to let you know, we don't care what brand you buy. Spypoint is a sponsor but you will see good or bad reviews no matter what camera you chose. I have some Spypoints, Bushnell Trophy Cams, and a Moultrie (that never leaves the house). Good luck with your camera and remember to post some pictures if you open it up. Might help the next guy or girl make their decision on what to buy or what not to buy.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I don't have anything to help you out buddy. Just want to let you know, we don't care what brand you buy. Spypoint is a sponsor but you will see good or bad reviews no matter what camera you chose. I have some Spypoints, Bushnell Trophy Cams, and a Moultrie (that never leaves the house). Good luck with your camera and remember to post some pictures if you open it up. Might help the next guy or girl make their decision on what to buy or what not to buy.

And his bushnell cams have spent more time in a UPS truck than in the woods... lmao

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I just bought a wildgame innovations Model N8D anybody have any insight on these. I wanted to know if it waits a minute in between shots like the IR2. I read some threads on the internet and some people liked others did not. Just trying to get some info before taking it out of the package and hangin.

Thanks Hunter

Never used one of these cams. I would say go ahead and hang it. That cam has to be better then not having one at all. The lowest quality cam I have used was a Wildview cam and it did ok as long as I had it over food/minerals or pointed down a trail do to the slower trigger speed and the white flash needing a second to charge. Thing sounded like a jet plan reving up to take off lol.